The first proof of concept experiment was with the seqWell enzyme in the storage buffer, and we did multiple dilutions to see which one worked the best. We took the best dilutions, made UDiTaS libraries, and sequenced them. The seqWell 1:2 dilution enzyme performed the best. We had the similar recounts, the median size libraries were the same, and we had greater than 85% of the reads aligning to the target.

The (Tagify) batches are consistent, and they provide similar tagmentation profiles and editing results. The reactions can be scaled from 96 to 384 wells, and we’ve been able to process thousands of reactions over one year.

We were able to see very good reproducibility across batches (with Tagify).